In this episode of Space Café Radio, SpaceWatch.Global’s publisher, Torsten Kriening, talks with Nicole Thalhofer, head of Space at the BDLI – German Aerospace Industries Association, about the new German Space Strategy, released at the end of September 2023.
The strategy identifies nine fields of action for the German Federal Government. These action fields include:
- European and international cooperation
- Space as a growth market – High-tech and New Space
- Climate change, resources, and environmental protection
- Digitalization, data, and downstream
- Security, strategic capability, and global stability
- Sustainable use of space
- Space research
- International space exploration
- Space in dialogue and talent acquisition
SpaceWatch.Global reported about the release of the strategy here.
Space Café Radio brings you talks, interviews, and reports from the team of SpaceWatchers while out on the road. Each episode has a specific topic, unique content, and a personal touch. Enjoy the show, and let us know your thoughts at [email protected]