Join SpaceWatch.Global for an interesting and informative Space Café Summit “Where are we going?”
This event will take place on 15 April 2021 at 6:00 pm CEST.
Occupy Space: Where are we going?
Humankind expands into space at an unprecedented pace. More and more nations are launching their space programs and the superpowers – under the flag of sovereignty – fiercely compete with each other and with private super-entrepreneurs for the pole position in low orbits and outer space.
High ambitions, deep pockets and sometimes hidden agendas:
- What leads us to believe that the space expansionists’ narratives are more than the same old myths hiding agendas that naively we do not want to see?
- How likely is it that we can create powerful and universal frameworks that discipline everybody to behave in space and play under the same, fair rules?
- Why would the current race to space ever reveal something else than just another playing field for international tensions and conflicts?
- Why would humankind succeed in a harsh environment that is either totally unknown or at least known to be really hostile for humans?
- Or to put it more philosophically: Why would humankind do better out there when it is not even capable to organize a decent life on Earth?
Markus Payer, SpaceWatch.Global’s Editor-in-Chief, discusses these topics with
The audience will have an opportunity to ask questions
SpaceWatch.Global is a Switzerland-based digital magazine and portal for those interested in space and the far-reaching impact of the space sector.
This Space Café Summit “Where are we going?” will be conducted in English. Reserve your place today.