In our next Space Café “Law Breakfast with Steven Freeland”, Host Steven Freeland, Emeritus Professor of International Law at Western Sydney University, Sydney and Professorial Fellow at Bond University, Australia, and Co-Host Torsten Kriening, SpaceWatch.Global’s Publisher, welcome Joanne Wheeler and Ram Jakhu at the wonderful and cosy Café in London.
Over bagels, croissants, coffee and other treats, we will discuss many legal issues arising from everyday space activities, including the following:
- What is the role of space law and what is the most appropriate way to approach the teaching of space law?
- How relevant are other areas of law in developing an understanding of the regulation of space activities?
- How important is the regulation of space activities to our understanding of the impacts of Climate Change?
- How do concepts of Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) impact on the way space law is developed/applied and space activities are conducted?
- How does space law work to address other areas of global concern such as international criminal justice?
- And sooooo much more……
Joanne and Ram, both leading experts in space law, will also provide their ‘one word’ to describe the wonders of space/space law – a tradition for all guests at the Space Café Law Breakfasts, and help to demystify the sometimes complex and contradictory vested interests involved in space activities and industry.
We hope that you will enjoy this discussion and will join us on 25 November at 9.30 am CET. There are so many more issues to discuss. Please come along with your favourite breakfast treat and any questions that you might want us to analyse.
We really hope you will join us for breakfast! See you then!
SpaceWatch.Global is a Switzerland-based digital magazine and portal for those interested in space and the far-reaching impact of the space sector.
This Space Café ”Law Breakfast with Steven Freeland” will be conducted in English on 25 November 2021 at 9:30 am CET.
Reserve your place today.