In this session of Space Cafè “Moriba’s Vox Populi 10” Dr. Moriba Jah talked about What evidence constitutes harmful interference in space? with
- Michael Byers, Co-Director of The Outer Space Institute
- Holger Krag, Head of the Space Safety Programme Office at ESA
- Jinyuan Su, Professor at Wuhan University
Moriba’s Vox Populi is a disruptor in the current growing ocean of webcasts! In the discussion they addressed:
- What are culturally nuanced criteria for this?
- What are the required evidence?
- How is this even quantified?
- What should the UN do about any of it, when raised to attention?
- Is a legal framework in place to handle this?
After all, become a SpaceWatcher!
He also answered relevant questions from the audience and got the people a voice on stage.
This Space Cafè “Moriba’s Vox Populi 10”, held on 7th April 2022. The Space Cafè series is SpaceWatch.Global’s innovative webinar platform featuring global space experts.
SpaceWatch.Global is a Europe-based digital magazine and portal for those interested in space and the far-reaching impact of the space sector.
Our complete session can be seen here: