In this first Space Café “Law Breakfast with Steven Freeland”, global space law experts discuss the legal issues from everyday space activities.
Space Café “Law Breakfast with Steven Freeland” analysed current space developments with a legal focus. It, at the same time discussed and ‘demystifyed’ the law for everyone.
In this episode Host Steven Freeland, Emeritus Professor of International Law at Western Sydney University, Sydney, Australia and Co-Host Torsten Kriening, SpaceWatch.Global’s Publisher and their invited guests discussed:
- The recent Chang’e 5 and Hayabusa2 missions
- The various Starlink/SpaceX/Starship program
- The just announced US Space Policy/approach and the priorities of the incoming Biden administration regarding space
Our two exceptional experts were:
- Donna Lawler, commercial space lawyer and Principal, AZIMUTH Advisory
- Chris Newman, Professor, Northumbria University
The team also answered relevant questions from the audience.
This Space Café “Law Breakfast with Steven Freeland” was held on 28 January 2021.
Here the video: