In this session of Space Cafè “Moriba’s Vox Populi 06” Dr. Moriba Jah talked about Environmental Protection, Climate Change, and their Correlation Pleiades with Orbital Space with
- Prof. Joellen Russell, University Distinguished Professor of Biogeochemical Dynamics, and Thomas R. Brown Distinguished Chair of Integrative Science at the University of Arizona,
- Dr. Danielle Wood, Assistant Professor of Media Arts and Sciences and Assistant Professor (Joint) of Aeronautics and Astronautics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
- Dr. Imogen Napper, Expedition Scientist at National Geographic,
- Dr. Michael Webber, Josey Centennial Professor in Energy Resources at the University of Texas at Austin.
Moriba’s Vox Populi is a disruptor in the current growing ocean of webcasts! In the discussing they try to address:
- Why do many Climate Change people exclude environmental protection?
- Are environmental protection and climate change synonymous?
- What anthropogenic inputs are there to the environmental impact on land, air, oceans, and space?
- Is there a Correlation Pleiades that shows the interdependencies between the earth, air, ocean, and space environments? Is anyone doing the science to find out?
- Does inequity, prejudice, culture, and other elements play a significant role in our environmental detriment, and how so?
- What possible funding sources and resources are there to bring to bear on this wicked problem? What’s missing and why?
After all, become a SpaceWatcher!
He also answered relevant questions from the audience and got the people a voice on stage.
This Space Cafè “Moriba’s Vox Populi 06”, held on 12 August 2021. The Space Cafè series is SpaceWatch.Global’s innovative webinar platform featuring global space experts.
SpaceWatch.Global is a Switzerland-based digital magazine and portal for those interested in space and the far-reaching impact of the space sector.
Our complete session can be seen here: