In honour of this sacred experience and all of you who know me and have enrolled in this global vision, I, Moriba Jah have partnered with SpaceWatch.Global to run an exciting Space Café series: Moriba’s Vox Populi (Latin for “the people’s voice”) where I intend to choose topics of relevance to space safety, security, and sustainability and have an hour-long“chill in a lounge chair” type conversation amongst people.
Our sixth session will focus on:
Environmental Protection, Climate Change, and their Correlation Pleiades with Orbital Space.
- Why do many Climate Change people exclude environmental protection?
- Are environmental protection and climate change synonymous?
- What anthropogenic inputs are there to the environmental impact on land, air, oceans, and space?
- Is there a Correlation Pleiades that shows the interdependencies between the earth, air, ocean, and space environments? Is anyone doing the science to find out?
- Does inequity, prejudice, culture, and other elements play a significant role in our environmental detriment, and how so?
- What possible funding sources and resources are there to bring to bear on this wicked problem? What’s missing and why?
It will be live…that keeps it real. I go unscripted and am not into luring people into traps or anything of the sort. I just want an open, organic, and real dialogue that connects to humanity!
This session will allow for some candid discussion about this, and raise awareness globally about this issue. I’m all about having an inclusive dialogue!
This will be what we will explore together in our next session of Space Café: Moriba’s Vox Populi. Please join us for a candid and inclusive conversation.
My guests are:
- Prof. Joellen Russell, Professor of Geosciences at the University of Arizona,
- Dr. Danielle Wood, Assistant Professor MIT Media Lab, and Aero/Astro Department,
- Dr. Imogen Napper, Expedition Scientist at National Geographic,
- Dr. Michael Webber, Josey Centennial Professor in Energy Resources at the University of Texas at Austin.
Moriba’s Vox Populi will be a disruptor in the current growing ocean of webcasts, I can promise you that! I’m really excited! After all, I am a SpaceWatcher!
You, the audience, have a role in shaping the conversations we’re having, adding to our voices; as such you will have an opportunity to ask questions in our session.
SpaceWatch.Global is a Switzerland-based digital magazine and portal for those interested in space and the far-reaching impact of the space sector.
This Space Café “Moriba’s Vox Populi” will be conducted in English on 12 August 2021 at 4 pm CEST
Reserve your place today.