SpaceWatch.Global is pleased to present: The Space Café Podcast #78: Terhi Vapola – Greencode Ventures, Green Investments, Digital Transformation and the Future of Space Technology
Episode 078 features a special guest: Terhi Vapola
In this episode, Terhi Vapola, Co-founder of Greencode Venture, discusses the role of green investments, digital transformation, and the future of space technology in tackling climate change and promoting sustainable development. Key topics include the role of venture capital in supporting green startups, the importance of digitalization in the energy sector, and the potential of space technology in addressing global challenges.
3 Memorable Quotes:
- “It’s not just that you say that you are green, but your fundamental existence is dependent on the groundwork to be done so that you can actually have economic opportunities.”
- “For humans, we need always a good crisis. And I think we start to be at the stage where we have a good crisis.”
- “You are not just ESG reporting, but you are actually doing something where you actually bring value, economic value into the system, and finding those solutions.”
3 Shareable Bites of Useful Information:
- Digital transformation is crucial in driving the energy transition and providing innovative solutions to the climate crisis.
- Every company must strive to become green, not only in terms of reporting but also in creating real economic value and environmental benefits.
- Investment in green solutions and technologies provides a significant opportunity for venture capital, particularly as the demand for sustainable solutions grows.
Sources and Links:
- Greencode Venture: https://greencode.vc/
- Vivaldi Four Seasons: https://open.spotify.com/album/4eEJooUkzenp7lZTtfbIP7?si=SJG-QPVoTaakQxOShDtcZQ
- Playlist for the Aspiring Space Traveler on Spotify:
Space Cafe Podcast Guest Tunes
The Space Cafe Podcast brings our signature brand of engaging and relevant content from across the global space economy to you via an exciting new format. Together with award-winning Executive Producer Markus Mooslechner (Terra Mater Factual Studios), our fortnightly podcast features guests that matter.
Each episode includes a review of important topics, as well as guest appearances and deep commentary from expert panelists from across the space sector.
Thanks to our global distribution partner, BookWire, the podcast is available on all major podcast platforms.