With the global space market forecast to double in size by 2030, countries are focusing on space-based services to help grow their economy. According to space-market specialists Euroconsult, last year 18 countries spent $200 million on space-related activities, from satellites to exploration.
Space investment and innovation has hit an all-time high. During the Space Pavilion and Tech Talks we will be discussing how much value can be unlocked from space technology and the new business models and investments boosting the industry.
Here’s a sneak peek of the experts who will be discussing the space industry’s most critical issues:
- Col. Al Worden USAD-Ret., Command Module Pilot, Nasa Apollo 15
- Jean- Yves Le Gall, President, Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES)
- Dr. Eng. Mohammed Nasser Al Ahbabi, Director General, UAE Space Agency
- Col. Awni Khasawneh, Director General, The Royal Jordanian Geographic Center
- Pierre Delsaux, Deputy Director General, European Commission Directorate General
- Osman Sultan, Chief Executive Officer, du
- Sheikha Al Maskari, Chief Innovation Officer, UAE Space Agency