As 2019 comes to an end in a few hours, here is the list what you – our readers – liked most in the last year.
- Arianespace Soyuz Successfully Launches ESA’s CHEOPS Exoplanetary Mission
- #SpaceWatchGL Op’ed: China extends terrestrial rivalries into orbit with new space race
- German Lunar Lander Company PTScientists Successfully Sold
- #SpaceWatchGL Column: Britain’s National Space Council: Putting the ‘bloody Union Jack’ on top of spacepower?
- #SpaceWatchGL Op’ed: India’s strategy in space is changing. Here’s why
- Congratulations Beresheet – No Soft Landing but an Amazing Achievement
- Saudi Space Agency Begins To Take Shape, Reported $1 Billion Budget In First Year
#SpaceWatchGL Op’ed: Space Resources: Make it a Priority for Your Politicians – Space19+ is coming
- #SpaceWatchGL Interviews: Tomas Hrozensky of European Space Policy Institute
- #SpacewatchGL Interviews: Mohammed Al Haj of GULFSAT Communications
- #SpaceWatchGL Op’ed: Launching the next space era in Norway
- #SpaceWatchGL Op’ed: The LEO Economy – An Emerging Opportunity
- European Launch Company ISAR Aerospace Closes $17 Million Series A Funding Round
- #SpaceWatchGL Op’ed: Will Europe Lose Its Way To The Moon?
- Germany invests 3.3 billion euro in European space exploration and becomes ESA’s largest contributor