Join SpaceWatch.Global’s new Space Café “Law Breakfast with Steven Freeland” series where global space law experts discuss the legal issues from everyday space activities. This event will take place on 28 January 2021 at 9:30 am CET.
Space Café “Law Breakfast with Steven Freeland” will analyse current space developments with a legal focus. It will, at the same time discuss and ‘demystify’ the law for everyone.
In this episode Host Steven Freeland, Emeritus Professor of International Law at Western Sydney University, Sydney, Australia and Co-Host Torsten Kriening, SpaceWatch.Global’s Publisher and their invited guests will discuss:
- The recent Chang’e 5 and Hayabusa2 missions
- The various Starlink/SpaceX/Starship program
- The just announced US Space Policy/approach and the priorities of the incoming Biden administration regarding space
Join us in our discussion on current space (law) events with two exceptional experts:
- Donna Lawler, commercial space lawyer and Principal, AZIMUTH Advisory
- Chris Newman, Professor, Northumbria University
Our audience will have an opportunity to ask questions.
SpaceWatch.Global is a Switzerland-based digital magazine and portal for those interested in space and the far reaching impact of the space sector.
This Space Café”Law Breakfast with Steven Freeland” will be conducted in English. Reserve your place today.